Thursday, September 27, 2012

Let's educate each other.

Two days have come and gone, and it's time for another one of my (enthralling) blog posts, this time dedicated to our first ever EdCafe!

We all split into groups Friday, making sure to be with all of our buddies, only to find that this was not in fact a group project - we all had the same topic, yes, but we would all be leading a completely different discussion. Maeve's discussion on petitioning probably was completely different (and much better) than mine.

We've never done something like this - like, ever - so when we all come into class on Wednesday with our findings we're almost completely lost. Did I do this right? What if this isn't enough to lead a discussion with? I, at least, doubted myself.

Once we got talking, however, it was pretty easy to just blab on about this right or that right, my freedom is more important then yours, not it's not, blah blah blah. I liked this EdCafe more than, say, if we were all in a discussion talking or just taking notes, mostly because with five of us more people got to talk.

And now we have another coming up? Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment